About This Pattern
- It’s a great Christmas crochet gift idea for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches…if you know how to single crochet, chain and slip stitch you can make this Christmas Can Cozy!
- It works up quickly (you can complete this pattern before the end of your favorite Christmas movie!) and uses only a small amount of yarn (less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- Designed to fit a 12 fl. oz / 355ml beer, soda or pop can.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Sizes: Finished Santa Can Cozy sizing using the yarn listed below and a H/8 (5.00mm) hook creates a can cozy that fits a 12 fl. oz / 355ml beer, pop or soda can. Please check your can’s measurements before starting. Finished Bottom of Can Cozy: 2.75”. Finished Height of Can Cozy: 4.25”.
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) for the can cozy and bulky fleece (5) yarn for the fluffy top. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than a quarter skein in total. I used the color “Cherry” for the main part of the can cozy; the color “Black” for the belt; and the color “Sunny Day” for the belt buckle. For the fluffy top of the can cozy, I used Bernat Pipsqueak. This yarn is bulky (5) weight. The size is 3.50 oz. / 100 g. A skein is 101 yd / 92 m. You only need a few yards. The exact color is called “Whitey White.”
- Crochet Hook: H/8 (5.00 mm).
- Other Materials: Yarn needle and scissors.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.