About This Pattern
- It’s a very easy, beginner-friendly pattern that is a one stitch repeat (single crochet and double crochet).
- The scarf can be made in approx. 3 hours making it a very quick crochet project!
- It includes step by step instructions with pictures and a video of how to make and attach the scarf tassels.
- You can use any bulky size 5 yarn. (Note: This pattern was designed to be made with size 5 yarn but you are welcome to try it with size 6 yarn. The overall look, finished size and amount of yarn required may be slightly different.)
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy – Beginner-Friendly
- Size: The pattern creates a scarf that is approx. 6.5” wide and 77” long (without the tassels).
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 10 sts and 9 rows (following the pattern)
- Yarn: 1 skein of Bernat Velvet in the color Smokey Blue. This yarn is size 5 (bulky) and 100% polyester. A skein is 315 yds / 288 m and 300 g / 10.5 oz. You can substitute with similar size 5 yarn. You will need approx. 285 yds.
- Crochet Hook: K/10.5 (6.50mm)
- Other: yarn needle, scissors and a measuring tape. Optional: a 5” object (piece of thick cardboard or a notebook) to help cut strands for the tassels.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more scarf patterns – this pattern is included in the Scarf Bundle!