About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern, great for beginners, that works up really quickly and looks beautiful when complete.
- It’s perfect for any gender.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions with photos on how to crochet the blanket and border as well as a full video tutorial.
- The pattern is completely customizable so you can easily adjust the width and height of the blanket.
- The simple border has little shells for a lovely finish.
- You can use any size 4 yarn (also referred to as Medium or Worsted Weight).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy – Beginner Friendly
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is approx. 36” wide and 50” high including the border (without the border, it measures approx. 33” wide and 47” high).
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 12 sts and 8 rows following the pattern (count each sc & dc st, not chains)
- Yarn: Approx 1500 yds / 1371 m of any worsted weight, medium (size 4) yarn. I used Pound of Love by Lion Brand in the color “Antique White” (this yarn is medium (4), 100% Acrylic, 16oz / 454g, 1020 yds / 932 m).
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm). You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains only (optional).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.