About This Pattern
- The pillow is made from two simple stitches – single crochet and double crochet and by alternating them, creates a lovely, modern textured look.
- It works up really quickly and is a joy crochet.
- The pillow cover is completely removable, so you can easily take it off to wash or after the holidays.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 5 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: This pattern creates a removable pillow cover that is approx 17” x 17” and fits over a 16” x 16” pillow insert.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sts and 12 rows following the pattern.
- Yarn: Any Worsted Weight / Medium (4), 100% Acrylic yarn. I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads, Solid in “Cherry” (red), “Sunny Day” (gold) and “Black.” The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m. Amount of yarn required:
– Red: approx 710 yds / 650 m (2.5 skeins of Impeccable)
– Black: approx 70 yds / 65 m (1/4 of a skein of Impeccable)
– Gold: approx 20 yds / 38 m (less than 1/4 of a skein of Impeccable)
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge and an F/5 (3.75mm) for the belt buckle.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape, and one 16” x 16” pillow insert. Optional: 4 x 19mm (3/4”) buttons, sewing needle and thread.
- Terminology: This pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.