About This Pattern
- This Mug/Coffee Cozy Crochet Pattern is made with the beautiful Star Stitch and includes step by step instructions and a photo tutorial on how to make this stitch (don’t worry, it’s really easy!).
- The pattern is designed to fit a standard mug (with a diameter of 3″ – 3.5″).
- It works up really quickly and it uses only a small amount of yarn (about 1/8th of a skein in total).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: Finished sizing: 10″ long and either 3″ or 4” high. The pattern is designed to fit the following size mugs:
- Circumference (all around the center of the mug): 10 1/8″ – 10.5″
- Height (from top to bottom): 3.75″ – 4.5″
- Diameter (measuring from end to end across the bottom): 3″ – 3.5″
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ = 8 stars and 8 rows (following the pattern)
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid in the color: Lippy/Rose. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than 1/8th of a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors, 2 x 1.5 cm Buttons, Thread, Sewing Needle, Measuring Tape and a Mug (sizes for mug listed under “Size”).
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.