About This Pattern
- This is an easy and quick crochet pattern that uses only a small amount of yarn (great for scrap-busting!)
- It is designed to wrap around a pint-size mason jar.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 5 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a chart.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy (Colorwork & Simple Stitches)
- Size: The completed size is 9.5” wide and 3.75” high (plus the top of pencils, which are 1”). It is designed to fit a pint-size mason jar that is 10” around, 4.75” high, the top width is 3.25” and the bottom width is 2.75”.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 15 sc and 16 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight, medium (4), 100% acrylic yarn. I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads, Solids in the colors: A) Main/Background = “Fern” (35 yds), B) Eraser = “Arbor Rose” (4 yds), C) Ferrule = “Pale Grey” (4 yds), D) Pencil Body = “Sunny Day” (14 yds), E) Collar = “Heather” (8 yds), F) Tip = “Black” (4 yds).
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5 (3.75mm) or size needed to obtain gauge. You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains.
- Other Materials: Pint-size mason jar (see exact size above), 3 x 15mm buttons, sewing needle, thread, yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.