About This Pattern
- This Wine Bottle Holder pattern is made with the beautiful Star Stitch and includes step by step instructions and a photo tutorial on how to make this stitch.
- It works up quickly and uses less than half a skein of any worsted weight yarn.
- The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using US terminology.
- For more details, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information in the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: This pattern is designed to hold a standard 750ml wine bottle. The finished size has a diameter of 3.5” and is 7” high.
- Gauge: 4′′ x 4′′ = 8 stars and 8 rows (made as a flat swatch, following the pattern)
- Yarn: 143 yds. / 130 m of any worsted weight (4) yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd/260 m and you need less than half a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape.
- Terminology: the pattern is written for right handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.