About This Pattern:
- This Easter Bunny Tissue Box Cover crochet pattern is designed to fit a standard rectangle tissue/Klennex box (exact sizing below).
- It creates a wonderful Easter decoration!
- It’s a great Easter crochet project (or gift idea) for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches and the pattern includes everything you need to know to make it.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. The PDF includes everything from the free version but in an easy to read, follow and print document.
About the PDF:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 8 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Size: This Easter Bunny Tissue Box Cover is designed to fit a rectangular Kleenex/tissue box with the following measurements: Height: 3.5″, Length: 9″, Width: 4.75″ and Tissue Opening Length: 4.25″. Finished Easter Bunny Tissue Box Cover is: 9.25″ long, 3.5″ high and 5″ wide.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 14 sc and 16 rows
- Any worsted weight (4) yarn for the tissue box cover, bunny face and outer bunny ears. For the inside of the bunny ears and the tail, I used Bernat Pipsqueak, which is a bulky (5) weight fleece yarn. This is optional. You can also use worsted weight (4) for the inside of the bunny ears and tail. There are instructions for both weights in the pattern.
- For the main color (the tissue box cover, bunny face and outer bunny ears), I used Bernat Super Value in “Baby Pink.” This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 7 oz / 197 g. A skein is 426 yds./ 389 m. You need approximately half a skein in total.
- For the inner bunny ears and pom pom tail:
- I used Bernat Pipsqueak. This yarn is bulky (5) weight. The size is 3.50 oz. / 100 g. A skein is 101 yds / 92 m. You only need a few yards. The exact color is called “Whitey White.”
- OR you can use any white worsted (4) weight yarn. For testing purposes (not pictured), I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid in “White.”
- For the bunny eyes and nose, I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid in “Black.”
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cardboard for Pom Pom Tail: A piece of thick cardboard that is 5″ x 3″.
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors, Stitch Marker, Measuring Tape and a Rectangle Kleenex/Tissue Box (l: 9″ x h: 3.5″ x w: 4.75″).
- Terminology: This Easter Bunny Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.