About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern, great for beginners, that works up really quickly (in under 30 min. approx)
- It’s a perfect crochet gift idea for anyone and for any occasion – who doesn’t need a bookmark!
- The pattern includes step by step instructions as well as a full video tutorial.
- The pattern is completely customizable so you can easily adjust the width and height of the bookmark.
- Instructions include how to make and attach the tassels onto the bookmark
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy – Beginner Friendly
- Size: The pattern creates a bookmark that is 2″ wide and 7″ tall. Instructions for adjusting the size are included in the pattern.
- Yarn: Each bookmark requires approx. 25 yds of yarn. I recommend using size 3 light yarn. You could also use size 2 yarn but you may need to make more starting chains and more rows. Or, you can use size 4 yarn if it’s not too thick. You can use yarn of any type (acrylic, cotton, etc.) I used Patons Canadiana (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz / 100 g, 205 yds / 187 m), which is technically a size 4 but is quite thin and seems more like a size 3 yarn. I used the colors Cherished Pink, Pale Teal, Cherished Green, Aran (beige) and Pale Grey Mix.
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5 (3.75 mm).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle and a measuring tape
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.