About This Pattern
- This easy crochet infinity scarf is very easy to make. It’s made by alternating single crochet and double crochet stitches, which creates a modern, textured scarf that looks beautiful when complete.
- You can use any size 3 yarn.
- The pattern creates a scarf that has a length or circumference of 60″, which is the average size of an infinity scarf and should fit almost anybody.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions and a full video tutorial.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a link to the video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates an infinity scarf that is a 6.5” wide and 60” long (circumference).
- Yarn: Approx. 362 yds / 331 m of any size 3 light/dk yarn. I used 1 skein* of Bernat Softee Baby in the color: “Soft Red.” This yarn is size 3 light, 100% acrylic, 5 oz / 140 g. 362 yds / 331 m. *Note: I used all of the 1 skein so if you want to be safe, get an extra skein.
- Crochet Hook: K/10.5 (6.50 mm) hook. You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more scarf patterns – this pattern is included in the Scarf Bundle!