About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern that is fast to make.
- You’ll be proud to show off these placemats at your own table or give a set as a gift.
- You can use any type of worsted weight (size 4) yarn.
- Instructions include how to make and attach the tassels onto the placemat.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates a placemat that is approx. w: 18” x h: 12” (without tassels).
- Yarn: Each placemat requires approx. 240 yds of yarn. I recommend using size 4 worsted weight (either acrylic or cotton). I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid in the colors Green Lagoon, Plum and Misty Blue. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yds / 260 m.
- Crochet Hook Size: G/6 (4.25 mm). You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains (optional).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle and a measuring tape. Optional: a piece of cardboard or any object that is 3” wide (to help cut tassels).
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.