About This Pattern
- This is an incredibly easy crochet shawl pattern.
- The first few rows of this crochet triangle shawl pattern make the bottom tip of the triangle and then the rest of the pattern is made by repeating the exact same stitch which is a combination of single crochet, chain and double crochet stitches.
- You can use any size 2 yarn.
- The pattern includes step by step written instructions with diagrams and a full video tutorial.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a link to the video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates a triangle shall that is approx. 60” wide and 26” high.
- Yarn: Approx. 632 yds of any size 2 (fine) yarn. I used 2 skeins* of Cotton Fair in the color Bright Peach. This yarn is 52% cotton and 48% acrylic (3.5 oz / 100 g and 317 yds / 290 m). *Note: I used all of the 2 skeins so if you want to be safe, get an extra skein.
- Crochet Hook: H/8 (5.00 mm)
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape. Optional: a 5” object (a piece of thick cardboard, a notebook, etc.) to help you cut strands for the tassels.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.