About This Pattern
- The pattern works up really quickly.
- It uses only a small amount of yarn (approx. 45 yds), great for scrap-busting!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Size: The pattern creates a round dishcloth that has a diameter of approx. 7.5” (measured from petal to petal)
- Gauge: After Round 4 following the pattern, work should measure 4”. Gauge is only important if you want the dishcloth to be the same size referenced above.
- Yarn: Approx. 45 yds of any size 4 (medium) 100% cotton yarn (5 yds for the center of the flower and 40 yds for the petals). I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn. The colors used in the photos are “Jute” (beige), “Blueberry” (blue), “Teal” (green) and “Tangerine” (orange).
- Crochet Hook: H/8 (5.00mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other: Yarn needle and scissors.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.