About This Pattern
- It’s a very easy and quick crochet pattern.
- It uses only a small amount of yarn (great for scrap-busting!)
- You don’t need to make a sunflower, simply change the colors to make any flower you’d like.
- You can use any size 4 yarn (I recommend using a yarn that’s easily washable).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The final size is approx. 1.75” wide (when flat) x 4.5” high (not including the flowers) and 4” around.
- Gauge: 2” x 2” = 7 hdc and 5 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (size 4) or cotton (size 4) yarn (I recommend a washable yarn!). You’ll need approx. 15 yds for the stem, 5 yds for the center of the flower and 10 yds for the petals. For the sunflower, I used Loops & Threads Impeccable, Solid in the colors: “Fern” for the stem, “Chocolate Brown” for the centre of the flower and “Sunny Day” for the petals.
- Crochet Hook Size: G/6 (4.25mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: yarn needle and scissors.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.