About the Pattern:
- The pattern includes step by step written instructions for how to make this blanket as well as a chart and video tutorial.
- You can use any size 3 yarn (also referred to as DK or Light Worsted).
- It’s a perfect size for a newborn baby.
- The blanket is reversible – the back looks just like the front except there are no bobbles.
- The pattern has a built-in border so you don’t need to add a border after the blanket is finished.
- The finished blanket is approx. 30″ wide and 38″ high, which is the perfect size for a newborn baby blanket.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 8 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, a chart and a link to the video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is approx. 30” wide x 38” high.
- Yarn: I used Bernat Softee Baby in the color “Lemon.” This yarn is size 3 (light) and 100% acrylic. A skein is 362 yds / 331 m and 5 oz / 140 g. I used 4 skeins (3 and 1/4 exactly). You can substitute with your favourite size 3 (light/dk) yarn. You will need approx. 1,200 yds. Note that if you substitute, the blanket size may be slightly different.
- Crochet Hook Size: J / 10 (6.00 mm).
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and a measuring tape. Optional: stitch markers (approx. 6) and materials for wet blocking the finished blanket (rust-proof pins, blocking boards and a spray water bottle).
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.