About This Pattern
- The pattern includes instructions on how to make the case fit both small and large glasses.
- You can use this crochet case for sunglasses, reading glasses and eyeglasses.
- It works up really quickly and uses only a quarter of skein of yarn.
- For more details, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information in the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Size: Finished case is 7″ wide. Height can be made small: 3” or large: 3.5”. The case fits glasses with a max width of 1.75” (when glasses are folded together).
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ of hdc stitches (made as a flat swatch – not in the round) = 14 hdc and 10 rows
- Yarn: 80 yds. / 74 m of any worsted weight (4) yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. Color: Lapis. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you need a quarter of a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, 2 stitch markers, scissors, measuring tape, thread, sewing needle and one 7/8″ / 2.25 cm button.
- Terminology: the pattern is written for right handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.