About This Pattern
- Fits a standard 12 fl. oz / 355 ml beer/soda/pop can.
- Includes full written instructions for the pattern and a chart/graph
- Is a great introduction to colorwork for beginners, only requires knowledge of how to single crochet, chain stitch, slip stitch and read a pattern.
- Also great for more advanced crocheters who love colorwork (but experience with colorwork is not required).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. The PDF includes everything from the free version but in an easy to read, follow and print document.
- When you purchase this pattern, you’ll receive a full step by step guide (also as a PDF) on How to Crochet with Two Colors for free!
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, a chart/graph and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy – Colorwork and Simple Stitches
- Size: The finished Can Cozy should fit a 12 fl. oz / 355 ml beer/soda/pop can that is 8 1/4 inches around. The diameter of the bottom is 2.75 inches. The side is 3.75 inches from top to bottom. Each row (called Rounds in this pattern) around (when holding a can) is 10 inches around.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sc and 15 rows
- Yarn: Any two colors of worsted weight, medium (4) yarn. Less than a quarter of a skein is needed for the main color and approx. 12 yards is needed for the contrast color.
- Yarn used in photos: Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m. Colors used in photos: main color: “Cherry” and contrast color: “White.”
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle, stitch marker and measuring tape
- Terminology: This I Love You Can Cozy Croceht Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.