About This Pattern
- This crochet keychain buddy pattern is made with only basic stitches (single crochet, chain and slip stitches).
- It is a very quick pattern! You can make it in approx. 30 minutes.
- It’s great for using up your scrap yarn as you’ll only need 30 yards of any kind of worsted weight yarn.
- It’s a perfect gift for anyone – everyone will love (and actually use) this crochet keychain buddy!
- The pattern includes step by step written instructions and a video tutorial.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a link to the video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: Approx. 4” wide and 2.5” high (not including flap or strap).
- Yarn: Approx. 30 yds of any size 4 (medium) worsted weight yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid in the colors Green Lagoon, Rich Orchid and Blue Moon. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic (4.5 oz / 127.5 g and 285 yds / 260 m).
- Crochet Hook: G/6 (4.25 mm)
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape, one 10 mm button, one 20 mm button, sewing needle and thread.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.