About This Pattern
- This Market Bag Crochet Pattern creates a stylish, practical shopping bag.
- The handles are built in so there’s no sewing involved!
- The body of the bag is made with an easy one stitch repeat that looks beautiful when complete.
- You can use any Size 4 (medium) yarn.
- You can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates a bag that is approx. 13.5” high, 13.5” wide and 3” deep with straps that are 12.5” away from the bag.
- Yarn: You can use any size 4 (medium) yarn. Cotton yarn will stretch the least. You will need approx. 400 yds in total. I used Pound of Love by Lion Brand in “Oxford Gray.” This yarn is medium (4) and 100% premium acrylic. A skein is 1020 yds / 932 m and 454 g / 16 oz. I used less than half of a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm)
- Other Materials: Stitch markers, yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape.
- Terminology: written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.