About the Pattern:
- This pattern creates a large throw that is incredibly soft, warm and snuggly.
- You’ll love cuddling up under this delightful blanket, which makes a beautiful addition to your home decor.
- You can use any size 6 yarn.
- This crochet paw print blanket makes the ultimate gift for any pet owner, animal lover or for yourself!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 12 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and charts.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- You’ll also get a free guide on how to crochet with two colros.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy (Colorwork and simple stitches)
- Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is approx. 52” wide x 81” high (without the tassels)
- Yarn: I used Chenille Home Slim by Loops and Threads in the colors “Ash” (for the background) and “Cream” (for the paw prints). This yarn is size 6 (super bulky). A skein is 218 yds / 200 m and 250 g / 8.8 oz. I used 11 skeins of Ash (10 and 1/4 exactly) and 1 skein of Cream. You can substitute with your favorite size 6 (super bulky) yarn. You will need approx. 2,234 yds for the background and approx. 218 yds for the paw prints.
- Crochet Hook Size: K/10 1/2 (6.50 mm)
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle. Optional: a piece of cardboard or any object that is 5” wide (to help cut tassels).
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more paw print patterns – this pattern is included in the Paw Print Bundle!