About This Pattern
- This pattern creates a square 5″ x 5″ paw print coaster.
- It includes step by step instructions on how to make the coaster including instructions on how to crochet with two colors, how to add felt backs to the coaster set and a full page chart/graph.
- Is a great introduction to colorwork for beginners and is also great for more advanced crocheters who love colorwork (but experience with colorwork is not required).
- When you purchase this pattern, you’ll receive a full step by step guide (also as a PDF) on How to Crochet with Two Colors for free!
- For additional information, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 7 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a full page chart/graph.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Beginner (simple stitches and colorwork).
- Final Size: The pattern creates a 5″ by 5″ (13 cm x 13 cm) coaster.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 single crochet stitches and 12 rows.
- Yarn: Bulky (5) Weight yarn. Recommended yarn: Red Heart Soft Essentials. This yarn is Bulky (5) Weight, 100% acrylic, 5 oz. / 140 g. Colors seen in photos: Main Color (the background and back) = Greyhound (1 Skein: 131 yd./120 m). Contrast Color (the paw print) = White (1 Skein: 131 yd./120 m).
- Crochet Hook Size: I/9 (5.50 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Supplies for Back of Coaster (Optional): Felt for the back of each coaster (a 4.5″ x 4.5″ square piece for each coaster), glue (I used Fabric Fusion glue by Aleene’s).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle and measuring tape.
- Terminology: written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.