About the Pattern:
- You can use any two colors of size 4 (medium) yarn.
- The pattern creates a crochet pet mat that is approx. 24″ wide and 16″ high. The sizing doesn’t need to be exact so you don’t need to worry too much about gauge.
- This crochet paw print mat makes a wonderful gift for any pet owner, animal lover or for yourself!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 7 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and charts.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- You’ll also get a free PDF guide on how to crochet with two colors!
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy (Colorwork and simple stitches)
- Size: The pattern creates a mat that is approx. 24” wide and 16” high.
- Yarn: Any size 4 (medium) yarn in two colors:
- For the main color (A), you will need approx. 310 yds / 283 m. I used Pound of Love by Lion Brand in Oxford Gray. This yarn is size 4 (medium) and 100% premium acrylic. A skein is 1020 yds / 932 m and 16 oz / 448 g. I used less than half a skein.
- For the contrast color (B), you will need approx. 60 yds / 55 m. I used Impeccable Solid by Loops and Threads in White. This yarn is size 4 (medium) and 100% acrylic. A skein is 285 yds / 260 m and 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. I used less than a quarter of a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm).
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors, two stitch markers and a measuring tape.
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more paw print patterns – this pattern is included in the Paw Print Bundle!