About This Pattern
- This pattern creates a removable pillow cover that fits over a 18″ x 18″ pillow insert.
- It includes step by step instructions on how to make this pillow cover including instructions on how to crochet with two colors, how to assemble the pillow cover and a full page chart/graph.
- Is a great introduction to colorwork for beginners and is also great for more advanced crocheters who love colorwork (but experience with colorwork is not required).
- When you purchase this pattern, you’ll receive a full step by step guide (also as a PDF) on How to Crochet with Two Colors for free!
- For additional information, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 8 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a full page chart/graph as well as a link to a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
What Crocheters Are Saying:
“The pattern was SO easy to follow and did not take as long as I thought. I really appreciated how detailed yet short you kept your notes. I love how easy this was to make!” ~ Grace Jeon
- Skill Level: Beginner (simple stitches and colorwork)
- Final Size: The pattern creates a pillow cover that fits over an 18” x 18” pillow insert (46 x 46 cm). The actual pillow cover is slightly smaller but stretches to fit.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 11 single crochet stitches and 13 rows. The chain row and the first two rows should be approximately 17.5 inches (44.5 cm) wide.
- Yarn: Bulky (5) Weight yarn. Recommended yarn: Red Heart Soft Essentials. This yarn is Bulky (5) Weight, 100% acrylic, 5 oz. / 140 g. Colors seen in photos: Main Color (the background and back) = Greyhound (3 Skeins: 393 yd./360 m – Note: exactly 3 skeins is used so if you want to be safe, buy an extra skein). Contrast Color (the paw print) = White (1 Skein: 131 yd./120 m)
- Crochet Hook Size: K/10.5 (6.5 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Pillow: One 18” x 18” pillow insert
- Other Materials: scissors, pins, yarn needle, measuring tape (optional: buttons for back)
- Terminology: written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more paw print patterns – this pattern is included in the Paw Print Bundle!