About This Pattern
- This Simple Crochet Pillow pattern creates a beautiful, textured, modern pillow.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions on how to make this pillow with pictures.
- For additional information, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy – Very Beginner-Friendly
- Final Size: The pattern creates a pillow/cushion/throw cover that fits over a 16″ x 16″ pillow insert. The actual Pillow Cover is 17” x 17”. You can also use pillow stuffing instead of a pillow insert.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sts and 12 rows following the pattern.
- Yarn: Any Worsted Weight / Medium (4), 100% Acrylic yarn. You’ll need 600 yds / 549 m. I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads in Pale Grey, which is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. I used two & a quarter skeins.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Pillow: one 16″ x 16″ pillow insert or pillow stuffing
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape
- Terminology: written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.