About This Pattern
- Includes step by step instructions on how to make this pillow and a full page chart/graph for both the front and back panels.
- When you purchase this pattern, you’ll receive a guide (also as a PDF) on How to Crochet with Two Colors for free!
- For additional information, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 12 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a full page chart/graph.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Final Size: This pattern creates a pillow that is approx 16” x 16”.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sc and 15 rows.
- Yarn: Any Worsted Weight (Size 4), 100% Acrylic yarn. I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads which is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yds / 260 m. Amounts needed of each color:
- White – 427 yds / 390 m (one & a half skeins of Impeccable)
- Burgundy – 142 yds / 130 m (half a skein of Impeccable)
- Black – 71 yds / 65 m (a quarter skein of Impeccable)
- Cherry (Red) – 71 yds / 65 m (a quarter skein of Impeccable)
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge). For the scarf fringe, a B/1 (2.25 mm) hook.
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape, pillow stuffing or one 16” x 16” pillow insert
- Terminology: written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.