About This Pattern
- These St. Patrick’s Day Baby Booties work up quickly and use only a small amount of yarn (less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- Designed to fit a 3-9 month old baby but you can adjust your hook size to make them smaller or bigger.
- While designed to fit a baby, you can make them (or just one) as a festive St. Patrick’s Day crochet decoration!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. Everything from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 5 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Basic
- Size: Finished Booties sizing:
- Bootie sole length (from tip of toe to heel): 4 inches
- Width of heel: 2.25 inches
- Width of ball of foot: 2.75 inches
- Height of bootie (from bottom of sole to top of leg): 4 inches
- Gauge: For the sole & foot – a 4″ x 4″ swatch = 15 sc and 17 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) yarn.
- I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than quarter a skein in total.
- The used the color “Black” for the sole and belt (approx 30 yds). The color “Kelly Green” for the main part of the bootie and leg (approx 50 yds). The color “Sunny Day” for the belt buckle (approx 3 yds). The color “Fern” for the four leaf clover (approx 3 yds).
- Crochet Hook Size:
- F/5 (3.75 mm) for the sole and foot.
- H/8 (5.00mm) for the leg.
- D/3 (3.25mm) for the four leaf clover.
- Other Materials: Tape Measure, Yarn Needle and Scissors
- Terminology: This Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.