About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern that uses only single crochet and double crochet stitches, which are alternated to create a beautiful, slightly textured blanket.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions on how to crochet the blanket into a star.
- The pattern is customizable so you can easily adjust the height of the blanket.
- You can use any number of colors to create a unique color-way, making it perfect for any gender.
- You can use any size 3 or size 4 yarn.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 6 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: You can make the blanket any size you would like by repeating the pattern until you reach your desired size. The pattern includes instructions for a Small “Blankie”: 24” and a Regular Blanket: 44” (measured tip to tip).
- Yarn: You can use either size 3 (light) yarn or size 4 (medium) yarn. The amount of yarn required depends on the size of your blanket and the number of colors you are using. Examples of amounts of yarn required are included in the pattern.
- Crochet Hook Size: If you are using size 3 yarn, I recommend a H/8 (5.00 mm) hook. If you are using size 4 yarn, I recommend an I/9 (5.50 mm) hook.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and a stitch marker. Optional: rust-proof pins, a spray bottle and blocking boards for blocking the finished blanket.
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.