About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern that uses only single crochet and double crochet stitches, which are alternated to create a beautiful, slightly textured blanket.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions on how to crochet the blanket into a star.
- The pattern is customizable so you can easily adjust the height of the blanket.
- You can use any number of colors to create a unique color-way, making it perfect for any gender.
- You can use any size 4 yarn (also referred to as Medium or Worsted Weight).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is approx. 2 ft long and high (measured tip to tip).
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sts and 12 rows following the pattern as a flat swatch, not in the round.
- Yarn: Approx 450 yds in total. Note that if you are making your blanket bigger, you will require more yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yds / 260 m. Colors I used and amount of yarn used of each: Red (“Cherry”): 50 yds, Orange, (“Orange Crush”): 60 yds, Yellow (“Sunny Day”): 70 yds, Green (“Forest”): 80 yds, Blue (“Blue Moon”): 90 yds, Purple (“Lavender”): 100 yds
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle.
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.