About the Pattern
- It’s a great crochet project (or gift idea) for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches…if you know how to half double crochet, single crochet, double crochet, chain and slip stitch you can make this Tuxedo Dog Bandana!
- It’s quick – you can make it in a short time and it uses only a small amount of yarn (less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- The collar is adjustable so you can customize the size to fit your dog. It ties up around the neck so there’s flexibility on sizing. The pattern is designed for a medium or large size dog.
- It’s Charlie tested and approved!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. The PDF includes everything from the free version but in an easy to read, print and save document.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a link to a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Size: Finished Tuxedo Dog Bandana, using the yarn listed below and a H/8 (5.00mm) hook, is 8″ high (from top of collar to bottom of lowest point of triangle) and the widest part (the top row) of the triangle is 8.5″ wide. Finished collar size is 34″ long and 1.25″ wide. Instructions for adjusting the size of the collar are included below.
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than a quarter skein in total. I used the color “White” for the main white part of the bandana and the color “Black” for the collar, the border and bow tie.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm)
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape, black thread, sewing needle and two small (approx 1 cm) black buttons
- Terminology: This Tuxedo Dog Bandana Crochet Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.