About the Pattern:
- The pattern includes everything you need to know to make this hat including the ribbing and pom pom.
- You can use any size 4 (medium) yarn.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 5 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a link to a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
- Size: The pattern creates a hat for adults that is approx. 11” wide, 8” high and 22” around.
- Yarn: Approx. 195 yds of any size 4 (medium), 100% acrylic yarn. For the white hat in the pictures, I used Pound of Love by Lion Brand in the color “Antique White.” A skein of this yarn is 1020 yds / 932 m and 16 oz / 448 g. I used less than a quarter of a skein. For the pink/purple hat in the pictures, I used Impeccable by Loops & Threads in the color “Rich Orchid.” A skein of this yarn is 285 yds / 260 m and 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. I used 3/4 of a skein.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and a measuring tape. For pom pom: a 6” x 4” piece of cardboard or a pom pom maker.
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.