80+ Small Crochet Projects
Here is a collection of 80+ small crochet projects. These free crochet patterns are wonderful mini and quick crochet projects!
Before we begin, I would like to thank you for visiting Jo to the World Creations, a site dedicated to helping you give the gift of crochet.
More free patterns (that make awesome crochet gifts) are on the way! Sign up for my emails, follow me and never wonder “What should I make for…” again!
FREE PATTERNS FOR CROCHET GIFTS
Delivered to your inbox
AND GET A FREE PDF OF THE LOVE PILLOW
& A FREE CROCHET CHEAT SHEET
Unsubscribe at any time.
Follow Me on
Small Crochet Projects
If you are looking for free patterns for small crochet projects, you have come to the right place! I’ve rounded up some of the very best small and quick crochet patterns out there.
While crocheting a large project can be very rewarding, sometimes you need some instant gratification. That’s when I like to to start and finish a crochet project in a short period of time.
Small crochet projects are great to make as gifts or just to try out new patterns and techniques. Small crochet patterns can also be great for craft shows as you can make a high volume of an item quite quickly.
Useful Small Crochet Projects
Some examples of small crochet projects are dishcloths, bookmarks, coasters, cozies and scrubbies. There are lots of patterns for each of these items included below. The best part about making these small things to crochet is that they are all very useful small crochet projects.
For example, this Lumberjack Crochet Can Cozy is an excellent small project and it makes a very unique gift that will be loved and actually used.
Not only is it super satisfying to crochet something so quickly but then you can use it right away.
Quick Crochet Projects
There are two ways to define small – there is the actual size of the item (such as mini crochet projects) and there is the time it takes to complete the project. This collection of small crochet projects below includes both physically small crochet projects as well as quick crochet projects.
Quick crochet projects can take anywhere from 5 min – over an hour. The exact timing depends on your skill level and the complexity (and clarity) of the pattern you are following. Below you find lots of easy and quick crochet patterns (free) that are simple to follow.
80+ Free Small Crochet Projects
Thank you to the amazing designers for allowing me to feature their crochet patterns on this list of free small crochet projects.
Small Crochet Projects
Here are some great ideas to make when looking for small crochet projects:
1) Lace Crochet Bookmark by Made by Gootie
2) Crochet Beard by The Loopy Lamb
3) Coaster and Bow by Toyslab Creations
4) Beer Coasters by Jo to the World Designs
5) Small Crochet Pumpkin by Made by Gootie
6) Teddy Bear Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
7) Boho Chic Lanyard by A Crocheted Simplicity
8) Heart Placemat by Jo to the World Creations
9) Easy Washcloth by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ Things
10) Koala Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
11) Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth by The Loopy Lamb
12) Boho Crochet Heart Coaster by Stitching-Together
13) Basic Fingerless Gloves by My Crochet Space
14) Paw Print Coaster by Jo the World Creations
15) Poppy Field Potholder by Raffamusa Designs
16) Mandala Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
17) Snowflake Coaster by My Crochet Space
18) Sunglass Case by Smiling Colors
19) 1.5 Hour Beanie by Make and Do Crew
20) Washcloth by Hooked on Patterns
21) Mushroom by Thoresby Cottage
22) Cable Cowl by Blue Star Crochet
23) Embroidered Heart by Thoresby Cottage
24) Small Dolls with Clothes by Chai Coffee Crochet
25) Slippers by Knitz n Purlz
26) Barbed Fingerless Gloves by Regina P Designs
27) Easy Textured Storage Baskets by Me & My Hook
28) Tuxedo Dog Bandana by Jo to the World Creations
29) Chunky Mittens by Make and Do Crew
30) Easy Dishcloth by My Crochet Space
31) Aurora Make-up Bag by Sunflower Cottage Designs
32) Wine Coasters by Jo to the World Creations
33) Small Purse by Hooked on Patterns
34) Wine Bottle Cozy by Sunflower Cottage Designs
Quick Crochet Projects
Here are quick crochet projects that can be completed in under 1 hour (approx.):
35) Easy Peasy Crochet Fingerless Gloves by Annie Design Crochet
36) Crochet Washcloth by Made by Gootie
37) Wine Glass Holder by Spotted Horse
38) Flower Face Scrubbies by Made by Gootie
39) Cottage Comfort Dishcloth by Daisy Cottage Designs
40) Kitchen Scrubbies by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ things
41) Glasses Case by Jo to the World Creations
42) Heart Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
43) Chunky Heart Amigurumi by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ Things
44) Easy Bookmark by Jo to the World Creations
45) Heart Jar Cozy by Hooked on Patterns
46) Unique Flower Coaster by Desert Blossom Crafts
47) Flower Garden Diamond Coaster by Nana’s Crafty Home
48) Dish Scrubby by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ Things
49) Modern Square Coaster by My Crochet Space
50) Soap Scrub by Hooked on Patterns
51) Gift Card Holder by Thoresby Cottage
52) Practical Bath Mitt by Blue Star Crochet
53) 30 minute hat by Fosbas Designs
54) Rohtang Basket by Knitz n Purlz
55) Exfoliating scrubbie by Me & My Hook
56) Glasses Case by Lulo Stitch Co
57) Coffee Cozy by Jo to the World Creations
58) Spiral Coasters by Hooked on Patterns
59) Elegant Bookmark by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
60) Easy Mug Rug by Jo to the World Creations
61) Easy Jar Cover by Me & My Hook
62) Elegant Hair scarf by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
63) Book Cover by Me & My Hook
64) Keyhole Scarf by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
Mini Crochet Projects
Here are some great mini crochet projects with patterns that make items that are physically small:
65) Karis Keychain by Through The Loopy Yarn Craft
66) Dainty Daisy Bookmark by Daisy Cottage Designs
67) Teddy Bear Amigurumi by The Loopy Lamb
68) Flower Freeze Pop Holder by Jo to the World Designs
69) Crochet T-Rex Dinosaur by The Loopy Lamb
70) Heart Pattern by Zamiguz
71) Round Dishcloth by Jo to the World Designs
72) Lilac Mini Pillow by Golden Lucy Crafts
73) Mini Octopus by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ Things
74) Simple Cat by Hooked on Patterns
75) Butterfly by Chi Coffee Crochet
76) Flower Dishcloth by Jo to the World Creations
77) Rainbow Keychain by Okie Girl Bling ‘n’ Things
78) Sun’s Out Dish Scrubby by A Crocheted Simplicity
79) Uma Butterfly by Stitching-Together
80) Bell Ornament by Desert Blossom Crafts
81) Coffee Mug Amigurumi by Raffamusa Designs
82) Keychain Buddy by Jo to the World Creations
83) Bookmark by Fosbas Designs
84) Candy Cane Applique by Raffamusa Designs
I hope this collection of small crochet projects has helped you find your next new pattern!
Download. Print. Keep.
Get Instant Access to ALL Printable Patterns
Make your crocheting more enjoyable, relaxing and productive with printable PDF patterns.
- 100+ premium crochet patterns.
- Download, save and print from any device.
- No ads or popups!
Not sure yet? Take a look at the Pattern Library and see all the patterns you can download once you’re a member.
Save with Pattern Bundles
For a limited time, I’ve grouped some of my most popular crochet patterns and I’m offering them as pattern bundles where you can get the printable versions for one low, discounted price. Check out these incredible Crochet Pattern Bundles.
Easy Baby Blanket Bundle
With this Easy Baby Blanket Bundle, you’ll get SIX easy crochet baby blankets as printable downloads. Each pattern includes step-by-step instructions and a full video tutorial.
Delightful Baby Blanket Bundle
This incredible deal includes six SIX blanket patterns that are a delight to make and create truly stunning blankets – all as printable PDFs for one low, discounted price.
Moss Stitch Pattern Bundle
All your favorite Moss Stitch patterns in one bundle! Get SEVEN easy Moss Stitch crochet patterns as ad-free, print-ready PDFs to print, save and keep forever.
Free Crochet Cheat Sheet
Get instant access to this Ultimate Crochet Cheat Sheet! Plus you’ll receive free patterns for crochet gifts delivered right to your inbox!