About the Pattern:
- The pattern includes step by step written instructions for how to make this blanket and the border as well as a full video tutorial.
- You can use any size 3 yarn (also referred to as DK or Light Worsted).
- Make it for a baby girl or baby boy or as a gender-neutral baby blanket.
- The pattern is completely customizable so you can easily adjust the width and height of the blanket.
- The shell blanket border compliments the blanket for a lovely finish.
- The blanket is completely reversible and looks beautiful on either side.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is 37” wide x 42” high (including the border). Instructions for adjusting the size are included in the pattern.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 14 dc and 8 rows (pattern for gauge: dc in each st across)
- Yarn: Approx. 1448 yds / 1324 m of size 3 light/dk yarn for the size indicated above. I used 4 skeins of Bernat Softee Baby in the color: “Soft Red.” This yarn is size 3 light, 100% acrylic, 5 oz / 140 g. 362 yds / 331 m.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle and a measuring tape
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.