About the Pattern:
- This is a very easy pattern that works up really quickly and looks beautiful when complete.
- It’s perfect for any gender.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions on how to crochet the moss stitch and blanket and a full video tutorial.
- This pattern is made with a baby in mind – there are no huge holes for baby’s fingers to get caught in and yet it is still lightweight and breathable.
- The pattern is completely customizable so you can easily adjust the width and height of the blanket.
- You can use any size 4 yarn (also referred to as Medium or Worsted Weight).
- The border is made of alternating between single crochet and triple (also known as treble) crochet, for a stunning, textured look.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is 32” (81 cm) high x 32” (81 cm) wide.
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ = 8 stitches and 15 rows (following blanket body pattern)
- Yarn: One skein of Pound of Love by Lion Brand in Pastel Green (100% Acrylic, 16oz / 454g, 1020 yds / 932 m). This is a medium (4) yarn. You can substitute with your favorite Medium (4) or Worsted Weight yarn.
- Crochet Hook Size: K/10.5 (6.50 mm) for blanket body and I/9 (5.25 mm) for border. You may want to go up a hook size for the starting chains and/or use a different size hook to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape (optional)
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.