About This Pattern
- It’s an easy pattern that repeats two rows and works up really quickly.
- The pattern creates a ripple scarf that is unique, warm and fashionable.
- The scarf is reversible and looks great on either side.
- There are instructions for two sizes included in the pattern (for kids age 3-6 and kids age 7-10) as well as instructions on how to adjust the size of the scarf.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern includes instructions for two sizes: Small (for kids age 3 – 6): 43” long x 5.5” wide and Large (for kids age 7 – 10): 50” long x 5.5” wide. Instructions for adjusting the size are included in the pattern.
- Yarn: Flecks by Loops & Threads in the colors: Berry Pink, Sweet Orange, Sunshine, Spring Green, Pool Blue and Violet. This yarn is size 4 (medium) and 79% acrylic and 21% polyester. A skein is 355 yds / 324 m and 6.53 oz / 185 g. I used approx. 42 yds of each color (approx. 252 yds in total) for the large size – slightly less for the small size. You can substitute with any size 4 yarn (note that if you substitute, the exact size and amount of yarn required may be different).
- Crochet Hook: H/8 (5.00 mm)
- Other: yarn needle, scissors and a measuring tape.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and get more scarf patterns – this pattern is included in the Scarf Bundle!