About This Pattern
- It’s a very easy pattern, great for beginners.
- It includes step by step instructions with pictures how to make and attach the scarf tassels.
- You can easily adjust the size.
- You can use any medium/worsted weight size 4 yarn.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy – Beginner Friendly
- Size: The pattern creates a scarf that is 7” wide and 6’ long. Instructions for adjusting the size are included in the pattern.
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sts and 10 rows following the pattern.
- Yarn: Approx 400 yds / 365 m of any worsted weight/medium (4), 100% Acrylic, yarn. I used Pound of Love by Lion Brand in the color Thistle. A skein is: 16oz / 454g, 1020 yds / 932 m and I used less than half a skein.
- Crochet Hook: K/10.5 (6.50 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge. You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains.
- Other: Yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape. Optional: a piece of cardboard or any object that is 4” wide (to help cut tassels).
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.