About the Pattern:
- This beautiful repeating hearts pattern is made with puff stitches.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions for how to make this stitch and blanket as well as a visual chart to help you follow along and a link to the video tutorial.
- The stitches in between the puff stitches are single crochet and double crochet, which creates a stunning textured that is super easy to make.
- This pattern is made with a baby in mind – there are no huge holes for baby’s fingers to get caught in and yet it is still lightweight and breathable.
- You can adjust the height of the blanket make it shorter or taller.
- You can use any size 3 yarn (also referred to as DK or Light Worsted).
- The border is made of alternating between single crochet and triple (also known as treble) crochet, which I think really compliments the hearts and completes the look.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About the PDF Digital Download:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 8 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures, a chart and a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Final Size: The pattern creates a blanket that is approximately 36” wide and 45“ high
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ = 14 sts and 13 rows (following the blanket body pattern without the Puff Stitches)
- Yarn: Approx 1670 yds / 1530 m of Light/DK (Size 3) yarn. I used Snuggly Wuggly by Loops & Threads in the color: Soft Lilac. A skein of this yarn is 5 oz / 141 g and 446 yds / 408 m. I used 3.75 skeins. You can use any brand of yarn you’d like as long as it’s size 3 Light/DK yarn.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00 mm) – you may want to go up a hook size for the starting chain and/or a different size hook to obtain gauge (which is not mandatory).
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and buy the Baby Blanket Bundle!