About This Pattern
- It’s a great Christmas crochet project for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches…if you know how to single crochet, chain and slip stitch you can make this Christmas Crochet Cutlery Holder!
- It works up quickly (you can make a few before the end of your favorite Christmas movie!) and uses only a small amount of yarn (way less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- Designed to fit a paper napkin wrapped around a fork, knife and spoon.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: Finished Christmas Cutlery Holder sizing using the yarn listed below and a H/8 (5.00mm) hook creates a cutlery holder that is 3″ tall and 2.75″ wide.
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ (made as a flat swatch, not in the round) = 13 sc and 15 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) for the cutlery holder and bulky fleece (5) yarn for the fluffy top.
- I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need way less than a quarter skein in total.
- I used the color “Cherry for the main part of the cutlery holder; the color “Black” for the belt; and the color “Sunny Day” for the belt buckle.
- For the fluffy top of the cutlery holder, I used Bernat Pipsqueak. This yarn is bulky (5) weight. The size is 3.50 oz. / 100 g. A skein is 101 yd / 92 m. You only need a few yards. The exact color is called “Whitey White.”
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) for everything but the belt buckle. For the belt buckle: F/5 (3.75mm).
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors.
- Terminology: This Christmas Cutlery Holder Crochet Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.