About This Pattern
- These Santa Boots work up quickly (you can complete them watching your favorite Christmas movie!) and use only a small amount of yarn (less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- Designed to fit a 3-9 month old baby but you can adjust your hook size to make them smaller or bigger.
- While designed to fit a baby, you can make them (or just one) as a fabulous holiday decoration and candy cane holder!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. Everything from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy – Beginner friendly
- Size: Finished Santa Booties sizing:
- Bootie sole length (from tip of toe to heel): 4.25 inches
- Width of heel: 2.25 inches
- Width of ball of foot: 2.75 inches
- Height of bootie (from bottom of sole to top of leg): 4 inches
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) for the booties and bulky fleece (5) yarn for the fluffy top.
- For the booties, I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than quarter a skein in total.
- I used the color “Black” for the sole and belt; the color “Cherry” for the main part of the bootie and leg; and the color “Sunny Day” for the belt buckle.
- For the fluffy top of the booties, I used Bernat Pipsqueak. This yarn is bulky (5) weight. The size is 3.50 oz. / 100 g. A skein is 101 yd / 92 m. You only need a few yards. The exact color is called “Whitey White.”
- Crochet Hook Size: Size F/5 3.75 mm for everything but the leg. H/8 5.00mm for the leg.
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle and Scissors
- Terminology: This Santa Baby Booties Crochet Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.