About This Pattern
- The pattern works up really quickly.
- It uses only a small amount of yarn, great for scrap-busting!
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates a dishcloth that is approx. 8.5” x 8.5”
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 13 sts and 11 rows following the pattern
- Yarn: Any size 4 (medium) 100% cotton yarn. You will need approx. 65 yds of red and approx. 14 yds of black. I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn in the colors “Red” and “Licorice Black.” For the belt buckle, you can use size 4 (medium) 100% cotton yarn (I used the yarn referenced above in “Pale Yellow”) or you can use Red Heart Scrubby (I used the color “Duckie.”). You will need approx. 6 yds for the belt buckle.
- Crochet Hook: G/6 (4.25mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge. You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains.
- Other: Yarn needle and scissors.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.