About This Pattern
- This Christmas Tree Dishcloth pattern creates a textured, durable and festive dishcloth.
- You can use any size 4 (medium), 100% cotton yarn.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 6 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a chart.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Size: The pattern creates a dishcloth that is approx. 8.5” x 8.5”
- Gauge: 4” x 4” = 14 sc and 17 rows
- Yarn: Any size 4 (medium) 100% cotton yarn. I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. Approx. amount of yarn needed and the colors I used:
- A) Main Color (Background) – 70 yds (separated into Main Skein: 45 yds & Bobbin: 25 yds) – I used “White”
- B) Stump – 1 yd – I used “Warm Brown”
- C) Tree – 25 yds – I used “Emerald”
- D) Lights/Ornaments – 15 yds in total – I used “Country Red” and “Pale Yellow”
- E) Border – 15 yds – I used “Emerald”
- Crochet Hook: F/5 (3.75mm) or size needed to obtain gauge. You may want to go up one hook size for the starting chains.
- Other: Yarn needle and scissors.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.