About the Pattern
- This fast Simple Baby Blanket pattern works up quickly. It creates a soft and cuddly blanket that looks beautiful on display in the nursery and of course, on a baby!
- Easy to make – only requires knowledge of how to single crochet, double crochet stitch, chain and slip stitch… perfect for a beginner learning how to crochet a baby blanket or an advanced crocheter!
- The pattern is customizable so you can make the blanket any size you’d like and the pattern includes instructions on how to adjust to size.
- The pattern also includes options for the border to add decorative shells or a simple edging.
- For for more details, you can view the free pattern here. All of the information from the free pattern is included in the PDF.
About This Digital PDF Pattern:
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- Includes a link to the video tutorial and a page of Frequently Asked Questions.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Basic – Very beginner friendly
- Final Size: A blanket that is approx. 39” (100 cm) x 47” (120 cm)
- Yarn: You will need approx. 1148 m / 1256 yds of any size 3 light / dk yarn. I used one skein of the economical big ball size of Bernat Baby Sport in Baby Pink. This yarn is Size 3, 100% Acrylic, 12.3 oz / 350g, 1148 m / 1256 yds.
- Crochet Hook Size: K/10.5 (6.5 mm)
- Other Materials: scissors, yarn needle
- Terminology: Written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.
Save and buy the Baby Blanket Bundle!