About This Pattern
- Each crochet coaster works up quickly and they use only a small amount of yarn (great for scrap-busting!)
- The finished size is approx 5.5″ x 5.5″, which is perfect for any Thanksgiving drink.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 6 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a chart.
- You can save it to your files, print it and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy (Colorwork & Simple Stitches)
- Size: Each coaster is approx 5.5” x 5.5”
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ = 15 sc and 17 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight / medium (size 4) acrylic or cotton yarn. I used Impeccable by Loops and Threads, Solid. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yds / 260 m. Exact colors I used & amount of yarn required for each (approx.):
- Brown (“Soft Taupe”): 10 yds
- Green (“Fern”): 20 yds
- Red (“Cherry”): 4 yds
- Orange (“Pumpkin”): 4 yds
- Yellow (“Sunny Day”): 4 yds
- Black (“Black”): 2 ft
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5 (3.75mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Supplies for Back of Coaster (Optional): Felt for the back of each coaster (a 5.5″ x 5.5″ square piece for each coaster) and glue (I used Fabric Fusion glue by Aleene’s).
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors.
- Terminology: This pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.