About This Pattern
- It’s a great Christmas crochet project for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches…if you know how to half double crochet, single crochet, chain and slip stitch you can make this holly jolly crochet holiday decoration.
- Designed to fit a large roll of toilet paper (exact sizing details below and included in the pattern).
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 4 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: This Christmas Toilet Paper Holder is designed to fit a large full toilet paper roll with the following measurements: Height: 4″. Diameter (a straight line from one end point, through the center, to another end point): 5″. Finished Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Holder (using the yarn listed below and a H/8 (5.00mm) hook) is: Height: 3.75″ and Diameter: 6.5″. The pattern is designed to be bigger than the roll of toilet paper.
- Gauge: 4″ x 4″ of hdc stitches (made as a flat swatch – not in the round) = 14 hdc and 10 rows
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (4) yarn for everything but the fluffy white “Santa fur” top and bulky fleece (5) yarn for the fluffy white “Santa fur” top.
- I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid (for everything but the fluffy white top). This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m.
- I used the color “Cherry” for the main red part of the Christmas Toilet Paper Holder (approximately a quarter skein); the color “Black” for the belt (approximately 12 yards); and the color “Sunny Day” for the belt buckle (approximately a few yards).
- For the fluffy top, I used Bernat Pipsqueak (approximately 12 yards). This yarn is bulky (5) weight. The size is 3.50 oz. / 100 g. A skein is 101 yd / 92 m. The exact color is called “Whitey White.”
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm)
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors, Measuring Tape and a Roll of Toilet Paper (height: 4″ x diameter: 5″).
- Terminology: This Christmas Toilet Paper Holder Crochet Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.