About This Pattern
- This easy crochet bandana pattern works up really quickly.
- It uses less than 1 skein (approx. 240 yards) and you can use any size 2 (fine) yarn.
- The crochet bandana pattern uses only basic stitches.
- The pattern includes step by step instructions, a photo tutorial and a full video tutorial.
- Crochet bandanas make wonderful gifts as the sizing does not need to be exact, one size fits all!
- These types of crochet items sell very well at craft shows.
- The free version of the pattern can be found here. All of the information from the free version is included in the PDF.
About this PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions, pictures and a link to the video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: The pattern creates a bandana that is approx. 30” wide and 14” high.
- Yarn: Approx. 240 yds of any size 2 (fine) yarn. I used 1 skein of Cotton Fair in the color Succulent. This yarn is 52% cotton and 48% acrylic (3.5 oz / 100 g and 317 yds / 290 m).
- Crochet Hook: H/8 (5.00 mm).
- Other Materials: yarn needle, scissors and measuring tape.
- Terminology: The pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.