About This Pattern
- It’s a great St. Patrick’s Day crochet gift idea for beginners as the pattern only uses simple stitches…if you know how to single crochet, double crochet, chain and slip stitch you can make this Wine Glass Holder!
- It works up quickly and uses only a small amount of yarn (way less than a quarter of a skein in total).
- Designed to fit a standard wine glass (with a circumference of approx. 11″).
- For more information, you can view the free version of the pattern here. Everything that is in the free version is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 3 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions and pictures.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Size: Finished sizing using the yarn listed below and a H/8 (5.00mm) hook creates a wine glass holder that has a circumference of 11″ (at the widest part), which fits a standard wine glass and is 3.5″ tall. The strap is approximately 33″ (when not stretched).
- Yarn: Any worsted weight (size 4) yarn.
- I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn, Solid. This yarn is medium (4) weight and 100% acrylic. The size is 4.5 oz / 127.5 g. A skein is 285 yd./260m and you only need less than a quarter skein in total.
- I used the color “Kelly Green” for the main part of the wine holder; the color “Black” for the hat belt; and the color “Sunny Day” for the hat belt buckle.
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8 (5.00mm) for everything but the belt buckle. For the belt buckle: F/5 (3.75mm).
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle, Scissors
- Terminology: This St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Wine Glass Lanyard Cozy Pattern is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.