About This Pattern
- The pattern comes in three sizes (newborn, 3 – 6 months & 6 – 12 months). The pattern instructions are the same for each size but the weight of the yarn and crochet hook sizes are different.
- This crochet baby bootie pattern is ideal for beginners and they work up super quickly and are fun to make.
- Practical – the booties tie up around the ankle so they won’t easily fall off.
- For more information, such as specific measurements, the exact amount of yarn needed for each size and the yarn in the photos, you can view the free pattern on my website here. All of this information is included in the PDF.
About This PDF Digital Download
- The PDF of this pattern is a 5 page, print-ready digital download.
- It is laid out into easy to follow sections and includes step by step instructions with pictures and a link to a video tutorial.
- You can save it to your files, print it in color or in black and white and view it from any device.
- After your purchase has been successfully completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can instantly download the pattern. You will also receive an email with a download link. And you can access the pattern at any time on your My Account page under Downloads.
What Crocheters Are Saying:
“The PDF was wonderful, I liked the graphics, pictures and the divisions were very helpful in using the pattern. The pattern is easy to understand and very professionally written.” – Jeannie Hubbard
- Skill Level: Easy
- Recommended Yarn: Newborn size – light (size 3) yarn. 3-6 Months & 6-12 Months – worsted weight (size 4) yarn.
- Crochet Hook Size: Newborn & 3-6 Months: D/3 (3.25mm). 6 – 12 Months: H/8 (5.00mm) for everything but the shoelace. For the shoelace: D/3 (3.25mm). Or hook size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: Scissors, Yarn Needle, Measuring Tape, Stitch Marker
- Terminology: It is written in English for right-handed crochet using standard US crochet terminology.