Crochet Patterns for Fall
Autumn is one of my favourite times to crochet. With the arrival of fall, comes the need for hats, scarves, cowls and cozy throws – all of which are so much fun to crochet.
It’s also a time where you’re not on crunching deadline as the big gift giving holidays like Christmas are still far enough away. (But speaking of crocheting for Christmas, if you need inspiration, check out my Free Patterns for Christmas collection)
Free Crochet Patterns for Fall
Crocheting in the fall or for fall items is often a time when you get to make something for yourself. Perhaps it’s a new poncho or a fall decoration for your home.
All of these free crochet patterns for fall (listed below) that I’ve rounded up also make great gifts for anyone who has a fall birthday, anniversary, housewarming or my favourite type of gift – just because.
But with so many amazing patterns out there it can be difficult to pick out which crochet pattern for fall you would like to make.
I wanted to save you all the time searching for free crochet patterns for fall so you can actually start crocheting!
A huge thank you to all of the designers who allowed me to feature their incredible fall crochet patterns on this list.
SAVE FOR LATER
Click this button to save to Pinterest (and while you’re there, follow me!)
50+ Free Fall Crochet Patterns
Here are over 50 fall crochet patterns (free) in no particular order that you’re sure to “fall” in love with…
1) Tube Poncho with Cowl Hood by Meladora’s Creations
2) Pumpkin or Jack O’Lantern Pot Holder by Blackstone Designs
3) Red Heart Pumpkin Patch Blanket by Yarnspirations
4) Pumpkin Candy Dish by Blackstone Designs
5) Pumpkin Hat by Jo to the World Creations
6) Textured Fingerless Gloves by Blue Star Crochet
7) Fall Earrings by Golden Lucy Crafts
8) Bobble Pumpkin Pillow by The Knotted Nest
9) Crochet Fall Apple Wreath tutorial by The Crochet Crowd
10) Crochet Acorn in Three Sizes by Jen Hayes Creations
11) 3 Button Cowl by Made by Gootie
12) Candy Corn Backpack by A Crafty Concept
13) Aurora Cardigan for Women by Crocheted Simplicity
14) Wine Bag in Fall Plaid by Crochet 365 Knit Too
15) Crochet Apples by Jen Hayes Creations
16) Turkey Coasters Crochet Pattern by Jo to the World Creations
17) The Brisdale Beanie by Pine Tree Crochet
18) Crafty Pumpkin Rattle by A Crafty Concept
19) Fall Table Runner by Briana K Designs
20) Falling Leaves Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home
21) Falling Leaves Ear Warmer by Blackstone Designs
22) Fall Ornaments by Golden Lucy Crafts
23) How to Crochet a Pinecone by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
24) Crochet Turkey Tissue Dispenser by Jo to the World Creations
25) Red Heart Pumpkin Pouf Scrubby by Yarnspirations
26) Autumn Rhapsody Stitch Sampler Pillow by Nana’s Crafty Home
27) Autumn Rhapsody Blanket Stitch Sampler Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Home
28) Perfect Pumpkins for Fall by A Crafty Concept
29) Autumn Jewels Rectangle Shawl by Blue Star Crochet
30) Highland Men’s Scarf by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
31) Wasilla Poncho by A Crocheted Simplicity
32) Harvest Throw by Rich Textures Crochet
33) Hello Fall Pillow by Briana K Designs
34) Pumpkin Wine Cozy by Crochet 365 Knit Too
35) Gourd-geous Pumpkins by Green Fox Farms Designs
36) The Sideways Jumper Pattern by Blue Star Crochet
37) Rustic Pumpkin Garland by The Knotted Nest
38) Simple Scarf (with Tassels) by Jo to the World Creations
39) Granny Chevron Cowl by Raffamusa
40) Boxed in, Boat Neck Pullover by Accrochet
41) Country Crochet Pumpkin Pattern by Stitching Together
42) Autumn Cowl by Accrocrochet
43) One Skein Granny Rows Scarf by Sweet Bee Crochet
44) Fall Leaves Table Runner by Handmade by Raine
45) Kate Sweater by Knitting with Chopsticks
46) Super Chunky Hat by King & Eye
47) One Skein Neck Warmer by Fosbas Designs
48) Acorn Beanie by Lakeview Cottage Kids
49) Beer Coasters (great for Oktoberfest!) by Jo to the World Creations
50) Crochet Beer Hat (also great for Oktoberfest!) by Jo to the World Creations
51) Pencil Holder Cover (great for back to school!) by Jo to the World Creations
And last but not least, Crochet Halloween Wine Toppers!
I hope this helped you find some inspiration for what to crochet in fall!